EPC SIDE MEETINGS AND WORKSHOPS
The environment of this major international conference is used for meetings to engage in scientific exchange.
Rooms for free. Catering must be paid.
Side meetings take place outside the times of the scientific conference program during conference days and additionally on Tuesday 5 June 2018.
The deadline to book a room for a side meeting was 1 April 2018.
Contact: conference coordinator
Side meetings and workshops open for everyone (registration for meeting/workshop required!):
Side meetings on invitation only:
- 5 June 2018 (9:00AM to 6:00PM: VUB - building D - room D3.06): KIHASA - INED meeting on International Comparison of Low Fertility and the Effectiveness of Family Policies on Fertility
- 5 June 2018 (12:00 to 7:00PM: VUB - building D - room D2.10): Annual meeting of the research project CREW (Care, Retirement & Wellbeing of Older People Across Different Welfare Regimes)
- 6 June 2018 (9:30AM to 4:00PM: VUB - building D - room D2.10): HFD project meeting
- 6 June 2018 (9:45AM to 12:30PM: VUB - building D - room D3.05): The GGP-EPI Project Progress Meeting
- 6 June 2018 (1:00PM to 5:00PM: VUB - building D - room D2.01 promotiezaal): The Generations & Gender Programme Council of Partners Annual Meeting
- 7 June 2018 (7:30AM to 9:00AM: VUB - building D - room D3.04): Population Europe Board of Directors (Meeting of the representatives of Population Europe’s partner institutes)
- 8 June 2018 (7:30AM to 9:00AM: VUB - building D - room D3.04): Scientific Board meeting, European Doctoral School of Demography (EDSD)