ORGANISE A SIDE MEETING?
Use the environment of this major international conference for a meeting to engage in scientific exchange. A side meeting offers you the opportunity to organize a working group meeting with other colleagues who also participate in the conference.
Side meetings can only take place outside the times of the scientific conference program during conference days and additionally on Monday 4 and Tuesday 5 June 2018 between 9AM and 5PM.
If you are interested in organising a side meeting, please contact the conference coordinator.
Deadline: 1 April 2018
Please, provide the following information in your e-mail:
- Title of the meeting
- Brief description of the purpose of the meeting
- Meeting organiser (name + contact details)
- Estimated number of attendees
- Preferred date, time and duration
- Meeting room set-up (classroom style, U-style, etc.)
- Equipment requirements (projector, microphone, etc.)
- Catering required? Coffee, water, etc.? Sandwich lunch?