ORGANISE A SIDE MEETING?
Use the environment of this major international conference for a meeting to engage in scientific exchange. A side meeting offers you the opportunity to organize a working group meeting with other colleagues who also participate in the conference.
Side meetings can only take place outside the times of the scientific conference program, on Monday 4, Tuesday 5 and Wednesday 6 June 2018 between 9AM and 5PM.
If you are interested in organising a side meeting, please contact the conference coordinator.
Please, provide the following information in your e-mail:
- Title of the meeting
- Brief description of the purpose of the meeting
- Meeting organiser (name + contact details)
- Estimated number of attendees
- Preferred date, time and duration
- Meeting room set-up (classroom style, U-style, etc.)
- Equipment requirements (projector, microphone, etc.)
- Catering required? Coffee, water, etc.? Sandwich lunch?